Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms
2. Use of the Site The Site provides various features and functionality, including utilities, productivity and other tools. We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the Site. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict, or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site.
3. User Accounts You may be required to create a user account to access certain features of the Site. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information when creating your user account and to update it promptly if any changes occur. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account and password and for restricting access to your device. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user account or password. We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your user account at any time for any reason.
4. Content and User-Generated Content All content and materials available through the Site, including text, graphics, images, video, audio, software, and other materials (the “Content”) are owned by us or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content obtained from the Site without our prior written consent. The Site may allow users to generate and submit content, including comments, reviews, ratings, and other materials (the “User-Generated Content”). By submitting User-Generated Content, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and perform the User-Generated Content in connection with the Site and our business operations. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights and permissions to submit the User-Generated Content and that the User-Generated Content does not violate any applicable laws, regulations, or third-party rights. We reserve the right to monitor, edit, or remove any User-Generated Content in our sole discretion and to terminate or suspend your user account if we believe that you have violated these Terms or any applicable laws, regulations, or policies.
5. Payment and Subscriptions Some features of the Site may require payment of fees or subscription costs. By purchasing or subscribing to these features, you agree to pay all applicable fees and taxes and to provide us with accurate and complete billing information. We reserve the right to change the fees or subscription costs for the App or any of its features at any time in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to terminate or suspend your access to the App or its features if we believe that you have violated these Terms
6. Disclaimer THE SITES, SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS. INNOVATIONBROS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITES, SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITES, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITES, SERVICES AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE INNOVATIONBROS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, COMPLETENESS, AVAILABILITY, SECURITY OR COMPATIBILITY. INNOVATIONBROS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITES, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT. YOU ASSUME THE TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITES, SERVICES, CONTENT AND ANY SITES LINKED THERETO. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST INNOVATIONBROS FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITES, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITES, SERVICES OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. The above disclaimer applies to any and all damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.We reserve the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) modify, suspend or terminate the operation of or access to the Sites, Services and/or Content or any portion thereof, for any reason; (2) modify or change the Sites, Services and/or Content or any portion thereof, and any applicable policies or terms related thereto; and (3) interrupt the operation of the Sites, Services and/or Content or any portion thereof, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
7. Limitation of Liability EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL INNOVATION BROS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY AND ALL DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, EVEN IF INNOVATION BROS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM: (I) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITES, SERVICES OR CONTENT; (II) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES, SERVICES OR CONTENT; OR (III) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITES, SERVICES OR CONTENT. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER PROVISIONS OF THESE TERMS, INNOVATION BROS IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITES, SERVICES OR CONTENT, INNOVATION BROS’S LIABILITY SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF US$500. THE LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THESE TERMS APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SUCH AS FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Innovation Bros, and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents, licensors, licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, and each of Innovation Bros entities’ respective resellers, distributors, service providers and suppliers (collectively, the ‘Indemnified Parties’) from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with or arising from: (i) your use of the Sites, the Services and/or the Content; (ii) your violation of these Terms and/or any Additional Terms; (iv) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right; or (v) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to employ separate counsel and assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
9. Termination A. We may limit, suspend or terminate your account and/or your ability to access the Sites and your use of the Sites or any areas of the Sites, Service or any Content provided on or through the Sites, in our sole discretion, immediately and/or limit, suspend or terminate any future access, with or without cause for your failure to fully comply with these Terms and/or the applicable Additional Terms. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any limitation, suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Sites, Services or any Content. B. You agree that in the event we discontinue, terminate or suspend your account, you shall not attempt to re-register with or access the Sites or Services through use of a different user name or otherwise. C. You also agree that any violation by you of these Terms will constitute an unlawful and unfair business practice, and will cause irreparable harm to the Atmoseek Group, for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and you consent to the Atmoseek Group obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that we deem necessary or appropriate in such circumstances. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies we may have at law or in equity. D. If any member of the Atmoseek Group does take any legal action against you as a result of your violation of these Terms, such member will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to such member of the Atmoseek Group. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for termination of your access to the Sites or the Services as a result of any violation of these Terms.
11. Survival: Your confidentiality and indemnification obligations hereunder, and the terms of Sections, 6, 7, 8, 10 and this Section 11 shall survive the termination of your access and use of the Sites. 12. Report If you believe that your legal rights have been violated while using our Sites, Services and/or any Content, please contact us at: ELDAR ELIYAHU CONSULTING LIMITED Ma’apale Egoz 15, Netanya ISRAEL. Last Update: 5 March 2023